3/17/2011

DAMN LEMONS.

I'm not a fan of using the term "sucks" and if anyone were to actually hear me say the word, it would sound awkward and slithery coming off my tongue. I can't think of a better time then to use such a word though... life really sucks sometimes.

Depression is my middle name. I know it looks like Elizabeth but don't be fooled.

I know God gives trials to help us grow but does He really expect us to be happy about it? If so, I'll just blame my unhappiness on this disease I have. Social anxiety. Depression.

They say you are never alone and I am sure they are right. I bet they also know what it is like to feel so much talent and ability trapped inside a incredibly anxious mind. I have NO DOUBT that I could be anything that I wanted to be. ANYTHING. It seems almost cruel to give so much talent to a person who can't seem to do anything about it. My trial wouldn't be so bad really, if I wasn't so talented.

Ahh well. Who am I to complain. I am not alone remember. Others suffer. Others know how I feel right? Somehow that doesn't make things seem better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment