6/02/2010

Making My Music Public

I actually figured out how to run a blog! FINALLY! And now I am going to put it to good use.

Once upon a time, I was a music major at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg Idaho. I was fresh out of high school and probably not-so-ready to begin life (that's another story for another time). I had always wanted to be a music major and couldn't possibly imagine any other alternative. Four years later... I begin to create a blog of my life's failures and accomplishments, fears and hopes, and the childhood dream of sharing my talent with the world.

I cannot foresee the future or what is in store for me, but I hope that one day my music will become readily available to anyone who is willing to hear divine truth in my music. I hope to touch the world with what I remember of heaven.

I'll continue to make posts in the future with updates on new compositions, music publications (fingers crossed), upcoming CD's, and so forth!

Love ALWAYS & FOREVER! -Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Where's the music? I want music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want music on here too! I can't figure out how the heck I get my music uploaded... I'm not up-to-date on all the techno processes.

    ReplyDelete